RSS Subscription

Subscribe via RSS reader:
Subscribe via Email Address:
 

Top 10 Greatest Akon Songs

Posted By dinesh On 7:06 PM Under

Top 10 Greatest Akon Songs

Don't agree with the list? Vote for an existing item you think should be ranked higher or if you are a logged in, add a new item for others to vote on or create your own version of this list.

The Top Ten

1
Right Now (Na Na Na)
yes... this is my favorite song of akon. good vocal tone. and good music...
nice song but not better then justin bibier "baby baby" song
my mann if you haven't listen to this song you haven't listen to anything
More comments about Right Now (Na Na Na)
2Smack That
This is best song ever in the world! signed chandler thompson from grissom elementary school
this song is much better
Wtf is Right Now doing infront of this song? This Song is Legendary... Eminem and Akon pwns eminem kills in this song eminem rap was hilarious and with akon it turned into a beast. I don't know why right now is at the top this song is much better and the video is also good than right now(na na na). simply awesome
eminem rap was hilarious and with akon it turned into a beast. I don't know why right now is at the top this song is much better and the video is also good than right now(na na na). simply awesome
More comments about Smack That
3Beautiful
This song so rocks! It should be on the first place. It is really very cool so much better and my fave.
lyrics amazinggggg... I love that rap in the middle of the songg.. its really amazing..
I love this song it's my favorite from all the time keep making cool songs akon!
More comments about Beautiful
4Lonely
+2akons voice is too cute in this and its the best song any1 can hear frm a legend like akon it has bet the likes if justin bieber rihanna etc though I listen to their songs also I feel this is the best 1 :)
+1I like this song this is very good songs lyrics is very good
+1ITS THE BEST SONG THAT EXPRESS THE PAIN OF A LONELY HEART
More comments about Lonely
5Sorry, Blame It On Me
this should be Number 1 on this list right here.. this song is very good. love this song to death!
no words to say this song just touch the heart of the listner juo rockzzzzz
it is the best song. my friends love justin they say many things about you but I don't care about them because I on you are the best love you keep singing
one of fav songs... love you love you love you
More comments about Sorry, Blame It On Me
6Sexy Bitch
7Don't Matter
+1wow what a song. it couldn't have better, this thing should be in No:3!
+1awesome song dude heart touching lyrics and wild music
wow what a song. it couldn't have better, this thing should be in No:3!
better than a few others on top really should be in top 5... very touching

More comments about Don't Matter
8Dangerous
+1I just love this song... very awesome song I have ever listened
+1Very awesome and says all about chicks and good ones. Everyone should listen to this song when in a mood to party or some thing. Kardinal official is damn awesome with his lyrics! 
9Sweetest Girl
this song should be @ #1... cash rulz everythin around me... one of the finest music eva.
10I'm So Paid
I love akon hismy 1 best singer I reALLY love this song so much this should be num I please vote for this song
I lov this song very much... Feat. of young jenny & Lil wayne is very nice
This is 1 of the amazing song's of akon I've heard... :)
More comments about I'm So Paid